Category:Playlist Management Protocol
From ickStream Wiki
This page describes the protocol which is implemented either by a local or cloud service which offers the ability to maintain a list of playlists for a specific user.
- getServiceInformation - Get information about service
- getProtocolVersions - Get information about supported protocol versions
- findPlaylists - Used to get a list of playlsits available for the current user
- getPlaylist - Used to retrieve an existing playlist
- removePlaylist - Used to delete an existing playlist
- setTracks - Used to create a new playlist or modify an existing one
- setPlaylistName - Used to modify name of an existing playlist
- setTrackMetadata - Used to refresh metadata of an existing playlist
- addTracks - Used to add individual tracks to a playlist
- moveTracks - Used to move individual tracks in a playlist
- removeTracks - Used to remove individual tracks from a playlist
Pages in category "Playlist Management Protocol"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.