This page describes the protocol which is used to report played tracks and keep track of playback history.
Also note that the browsing functionality for the statistics service will be provided as a normal implementation of a Content Access Protocol and due to this it's not described on this page.
To find the access point for the Scrobble Protocol, see:
- For cloud version: The findServices method in the Cloud Core Protocol
- For local network versions: The getServiceInformation method in the Service Protocol
The recommendation is to scrobble to all available Scrobble Protocol implementations available both in the cloud and on the local network.
- getServiceInformation - Get information about service
- getProtocolVersions - Get information about supported protocol versions
- playedTrack - Mark a track as played
Pages in category "Scrobble Protocol"
This category contains only the following page.